What Is Identity Management?
A newly hired worker is added to the Human Resources System (HR) and registered in the company systems through centralized administration; this is called account provisioning.
The information system is capable of managing the life cycle of all user accounts in the organization from a single location while monitoring their changes through audits.
Identity Management Benefits
- changes in employee data are automatically reflected in the employees’ accounts and authorizations
- the ability to overcome the heterogeneous environments of enterprise applications
- high user comfort
- increased security
- standards and audits concerted in identity management
Identity Management Features
- deployment of multi-function control mechanisms
- a solution based on the latest technologies
- secures the adaptations of ICT components and current solutions that efficiently support client processes
- definitions of individual user roles and their authorizations