We provide our clients with proposals for solutions and help them put the solutions into practice by means of long-term assistance. Where necessary, our team members are ready to act as temporary substitutes for members of management in companies that receive our services in order to facilitate the implementation of the proposed solution.
Transaction structuring increases the company’s value, including, of course, the quantification of savings on the transactions.
RSM CZ has successfully executed a large number of transactions to the satisfaction of our clients, and our experienced professionals are ready to take charge of every step of the intended transaction.
Thanks to the wide variety of different tasks that we have previously successfully resolved for our clients, we are convinced that a set goal can be achieved by implementing such constituent steps.
When planning and implementing various business transactions (e.g. acquisitions, mergers, financial restructuring, etc.), we are ready to arrange for their complete “turnkey” implementation, including all the necessary steps, such as:
- Proposal of the optimal structure of the transaction – assessment of economic, financial and tax aspects
- Project management for the administration and successful implementation of the transaction – coordination and management of the entire project/transaction, preparation of the timetable, organisation of coordination meetings, checking and assurance of fulfilment of the individual milestones within the implementation of the transaction, coordination with notaries, lawyers, experts, banks, authorities, communication within the company between the individual teams and externally, etc.
- Advice on the preparation of opening balance sheets and assistance in their audit
- Arrangement of preparation of expert valuation
- Provision of tax advice services
- Facilitation of legal services including notary services and more.
We provide advice on:
Mergers by acquisition or mergers by the formation of a new company
A merger by acquisition is the operation where only one of the merging companies continues to exist while the other company is dissolved. On the other hand, in a merger by the formation of a new company, both merging companies cease to exist and a new company is formed. Both these options may have a positive impact on your business. We provide advice throughout the process, including advice on how to optimally set exchange ratios.
A demerger may also have a positive effect on your business. Reasons for a demerger may differ but it is a functional tool, for example, for separating a sound part of the company from a part in difficulties. In a demerger by spin-off, no company is formed or dissolved; instead, a part is spun off to form a new company. We will assist you in the entire process and ensure optimum exchange ratios, including the use of unequal exchange ratios.
Asset transfers to majority shareholders
Under Czech Act No. 90/2012 Sb., on Companies and Cooperatives, a majority shareholder may acquire all shares in the company into its ownership, become the sole shareholder and thus obtain all the benefits described above. A squeeze-out may take several months, and if undertaken correctly, in compliance with all statutory requirements, it cannot be prevented by minority shareholders.