NetSuite – Welcome to the future of ERP solutions
For 20 years, NetSuite has been changing enterprise processes. The world’s most successful cloud system provides ERP and financial management, ecommerce, customer care and service automation. Data is stored in a single, unified database, keeping all important information within arm’s reach. NETSUITE is a global as well as local solution
- NetSuite consolidates management and financial information from mid-sized businesses to global corporations in real time and allows them to easily manage multiple subsidiaries and business units from a single cloud ERP system: can readily deal with different currencies, taxation rules and reporting requirements at a fraction of the cost of traditional on-premise ERP solutions.
- You can easily expand your business abroad: NetSuite supports over 190 currencies, 17 languages (including Chinese and Japanese) and country-specific accounting standards across North America, Europe, Asia and Australia/New Zealand.
- You will get our CZ and SK localisation packages. These make NetSuite another opportunity for self-confident Czech and Slovak companies that wish to grow and succeed abroad. Your reporting will be in full compliance with Czech and Slovak accounting laws.
- NetSuite gives you more time for your business as you do not waste it creating duplicate records – all is in a single database.
- NetSuite provides real-time data analyses and reporting.
- NetSuite provides a number of visual management options, such as creating dashboards, trend charts and key performance metrics.
- You can manage your business from anywhere. You can access the system using any device (laptop, tablet, mobile phone) and anytime – NetSuite guarantees a 99.9% service availability.
- NetSuite brings a shorter cycle of implementations and automations.
- NetSuite eliminates the need for expensive infrastructure and the need to staff a large IT department. You do not need to worry about updates, security, backups and data management – all is done automatically while your IT costs decrease.
- You are closer to your partners and clients who may use various contact portals and work with you more easily.