What can you expect from a stable partner with 20 years of experience in bookkeeping?
1. Bookkeeping within the meaning of the Accounting Act
- Standardised reporting (balance sheet, profit and loss statement, and cash flow statement)
- Regular communication regarding the relevant accounting documents
- Settlement of documents
- Verification of documents and balances of statement items
- Processing and booking of travel expense reports
- Preparation for VAT records (record-keeping duty)
- Preparation of a monthly or quarterly balance sheet and profit and loss statement and any reports required by the client
2. Preparation of annual financial statements and supporting documents for the corporate income tax return
3. Accounting consultancy
4. Reconstruction and revision of books
- If you need to reconstruct your books for any reason or do not trust the numbers you are reporting, we will be happy to revise them for you and check the accuracy of the transactions that have been booked
5. External cooperation
- If you have to deal with an unexpected departure or the long-term absence of one of your employees, we will help you and assign one of our experienced professionals who will quickly adapt to your requirements
- Possibility of short-term or long-term cooperation
6. Termination of operations and liquidation of the company
- Termination of operations and liquidation of the company
- If you decide to terminate your business activities in the Czech Republic, we offer a comprehensive winding-up service. Our team of specialists in various fields (lawyer, accountant, accounting supervisor, tax advisor) will carry out all the necessary steps: initiation and entering of the decision on the liquidation of the company in the Commercial Register, compiling financial statements, obtaining the approval of the financial authority, and the elimination of the company from the Commercial Register.
- We will take care of all the legal, tax and accounting aspects of liquidation and will appoint a person with a legal background as a liquidator.