What Are VPNs and Firewalls?
A virtual private network (VPN) connects two remote sites or users together using a private or public network, such as the Internet.
Every computer connected to the Internet should be protected by a firewall, which serves as a kind of a shield between your computer and the Internet.
A firewall protects your computer against hacker attacks, while managing outgoing and incoming data.
With a firewall, you can decide whether to allow a programme to access the Internet.
VPN and Firewall Benefits
- safe publication of content and applications
- protected remote access to information
- effective management of all applications
VPN and Firewall Features
- integrated security (Active Directory, multi-factor authentication)
- technology that easily integrates with your existing infrastructure
- network protection through VPN with unified firewall port administration