What Is Risk Analysis?
It is the assessment of risks and weak points in the customer environment followed by a proposed procedure to eliminate them using the IT Baseline Protection Manual according to ČSN/ISO17799 standard and other methods and procedures.
Risk Analysis Benefits
- detailed identification of key activities and vulnerabilities in operational procedures and in the methods of technology usage
- data for managerial decisions included as a part of risk management
- specific measures proposed to remedy any detected deficiencies, classified by implementation priorities and the level of their demand
- analysis outputs according to ISMS requirements (documentation structure, links between selected measures, the statement of applicability according to standard requirements)
Risk Analysis Features
- identification and evaluation of assets
- threat analysis
- vulnerability analysis
- proposed counter-measures
- data safety and software safety
- telecommunications and technical safety