What are portals and collaboration?
Corporate portals are used primarily to streamline the work of individual users.
The basic idea is to make all the necessary information from various and often disparate information sources available in one centralized location. We offer a portal solution based on the Microsoft SharePoint technology.
Portals are closely related to new forms of business cooperation and project, task, and team organization. The application allows content and documents to be shared with colleagues via mobile devices and desktops, so the database is continually updated and synchronized.
Portals and Collaboration Benefits
- possibility of creating large-scale Internet, intranet and extranet applications
- easy connection to other corporate systems and applications
- cost savings in creating and managing solutions through the use of modern technology
- streamlining the distribution of information
- comprehensive support to the functioning of working groups
Portals and Collaboration Features
- full definability (adaptation of the toolkit to the customer’s standards)
- highly operational data access available from ERP system databases
- portal provides administrator tools enabling permitted or restricted access to specific content/applications