What Is Hardware and Applications Supervising?
The supervisory centre services are designed in accordance with the ITIL v4 methodology, securing five basic functions with respect to IT/IS means (networks, devices, software, etc.).
The supervisory centre services make up one of the basic parts of Service Level Management, a tool for checking and proving the parameters of the Service Level Agreement (SLA).
Hardware and Applications Monitoring Benefits
- instantly received information about the state of IS/IT and its immediate verification
- consolidation and increased efficiency of the environment administration through automation
- performance increased through compliance with operational and efficiency parameters
- effective planning of infrastructure development, including ensuring the life cycle of all IS/ IT components
- reduced direct and indirect costs through engaging specialists of Infinity, a.s.
- high availability in accordance with SLA – higher labour productivity
Hardware and Applications Monitoring Features
- fault management – a basic tool when fault repair needs to be commenced immediately and subsequently finished by service engineers of the company’s competent department
- configuration management – solved through the appropriate configuration tools
- performance management – uses specialized tools provided by a specific producer either independently or as extensions of platform systems
- security management – a company’s security policy, directory structures, and specialized tools