What Is Structured Cabling?
We can design low-voltage and high-voltage power distribution systems, draw up any related project documentation, and implement these projects, applying the most efficient solutions in terms of costs and cutting-edge technologies.
Structured Cabling Benefits
- versatile power distribution systems applicable to different technologies
- easily extended, highly variable
- cabling connected to the centre in a clearly arranged manner
- an open system for all standard types of voice, data, and video applications
Structured Cabling Features
- shielded and unshielded cabling and fibre optic cable networks
- the systems used are mainly from Nexans (Alcatel) and Panduit/Belden
- measuring protocols, accompanied by a guarantee which varies even within the range of 15 to 20 years depending on the applied system
- our solutions are based on many years of experience and have the added advantage of our knowledge of technologies, deliveries, and follow-up system implementations of active components, telecommunications equipment, and video conferencing systems
- low-voltage power distribution systems include the supply of fire alarms, security systems, and master antenna television systems