What Is Microsoft Office 365?
It facilitates and simplifies communication and knowledge sharing among your employees, helping them to stay up-to-date on the company and important information. It provides a high-performance environment for tasks performed on computers, via telephone, and in browsers.
Office 365 increase productivity, whether you are at the office or on the road.
It meets the needs of enterprises of any size, from sole traders through small, medium, and large enterprises and state or local government authorities to educational institutions.
Microsoft Office 365 Benefits
- zero investments in IT
- actual monthly costs depend on the number of users
- affordable cutting-edge technologies even for smaller enterprises
- no idle times or failures
- immediate deployment whenever your company expands
- option to work from anywhere
- supports cooperation (videoconferencing and sharing data with colleagues and customers)
Microsoft Office 365 Features
- Exchange Online – a hosted option for business e-mail, calendars, and contacts with antivirus and antispam control
- SharePoint Online – a hosted option for creating intranet and extranet websites to interconnect colleagues, teams, partners, and customers
- Lync Online – a hosted option for sending messages quickly, monitoring attendance, organising audio and video conferences, with the option of sharing files, applications, or screens
- Microsoft Office – the most popular office application packages worldwide