What is Dynamics 365 CRM Online?
Dynamics 365 CRM Online combines familiar Microsoft Office applications with a powerful customer relationship management (CRM) solution accessible over the Internet.
The objective of CRM is to rapidly improve marketing, boost sales productivity, and enrich customer service interactions.
CRM Online uses a compact package of functions for marketing, sales, and service to make customer information available in the Microsoft Outlook environment, helping to accelerate the adoption of a new product by employees and producing immediate desired results.
Dynamics 365 CRM Benefits
- fast deployment
- an even cash flow – regular monthly fees without any additional expenses
- immediate access to data – via MS Outlook, browsers, mobile devices, and other options
- a user-friendly environment – fully integrated with MS Office Outlook or a web browser
- acceleration of business processes – standardization and speeding of business activities
- flexible adaptation to changes – it is possible to switch over from the hosted Online version to the On-Premise version without any changes in the tools that are already in use
Dynamics 365 CRM Features
- offline synchronization
- mobile device support
- maximum number of custom entities and custom workflow processes
- minimum contract term lasts 12 months
- log-in via Windows Live ID
- guaranteed accessibility reaching 99.9 percent