What Is ERP Hosting?
The new way to use information systems that will free you up to make decisions about changes in your company.
An excellent solution for start-up companies that do not want to invest in their own servers, copy protected software, and IT departments.
ERP Hosting Benefits
- customer support 24 hours a day
- support for developing customized solutions and applications
- experience in fast deployment of services and applications
- assured access to system information for sending messages from any location – whether you are at the office, at home, or on the road
- increased productivity through MS Office package offering nearly twice as many tools as legacy packages
- cooperation facilitated through information sharing and cooperation on documents
- our readily available infrastructure minimizes the speed of deployment
ERP Hosting Features
- software leasing on a monthly basis enables customers to pay only for the products they have actually used in a given month (SPLA)
- the possibility to upgrade to the latest product version at any time
- continuous care of the infrastructure, including any necessary on-site intervention, can be assured through integration with other RSM CZ services
- applications based on the .NET and Java platforms are developed as part of the service providing customized solutions with an emphasis on customer needs; Microsoft WSS and SharePoint portal are among the other platforms used for developing modern applications
- Microsoft Dynamics™ NAV, an enterprise resource planning software product, is a hosted solution that will help automate, integrate, and better manage various enterprise processes in the fields of finance, production and project management, distribution, customer relations management, and e-commerce.
- Microsoft Dynamics CRM is a complex hosted solution for customer service interactions, providing all the tools and functions necessary for creating and maintaining a good overview of customers from the first contact through sales to client aftercare. With its Sales, Marketing, and CRM Service modules, it offers functions and capabilities to better target new customers, administer marketing campaigns, manage business activities, and solve and escalate service cases.