The liquidation of a company represents a legal procedure leading to the termination of your business, i.e. the dissolution and closing of the company.
If even the word “liquidation” terrifies you and are worried about the paperwork associated with it, we are here to take care of everything for you.
Closing of a branch
This process is very similar to “liquidation”, but it is not liquidation as such because a branch has no legal capacity.
We will help you with the proper termination of your activities, processing of related documents and subsequent deletion of the branch from the Commercial Register.
The company liquidation process includes the following steps:
- Commencement of liquidation and registration of the decision on the company dissolution in the Commercial Register (the decision must have the form of a notarial deed),
- Appointment of a company liquidator,
- Compilation of financial statements,
- Getting consents to delete the company from public registers,
- Compliance with all conditions stipulated by law within the set deadlines,
- Deletion of the company from the Commercial Register,
The above-mentioned steps naturally represent just the core of this process, which usually takes 9 months on average.
Our team members will be available at all times, provide you with support in all areas and will represent you in negotiations and all steps related to the liquidation of the company or structure.
To simplify the entire procedure and in order to avoid the need for repeated authorizations of our team members, we offer you the services of a liquidator for the entire period of the liquidation.
If you are interested, do not hesitate to contact us and we look forward to our cooperation.