Our organization offers the unique service of visa advice. We specialize in assisting third-country nationals applying for: long-term and short-term residence, Schengen visas, employee cards, or extension of existing visas.
We also assist with visas for family members; specifically assisting with the fulfillment of all the duties required by the immigration office.
In this area we offer the following visa advice:
- Assistance with applying for an employee card for foreigners who want to work in the Czech Republic for more than 3 months.
- Assistance with applying for a blue card for the purpose of highly qualified employment and residence permit in the Czech Republic.
- Assistance with application for short-term Schengen visas for foreigners applying for stay in the Czech Republic for a maximum of 90 days.
- Assistance with applying for long-term visas to stay in the Czech Republic more than 90 days.
- Assistance with applying for a temporary residence permit for a family member of a citizen of the European Union.
- Assistance with applying for short and long-term visas to the Foreign Police.
The company transformation is a process in which a business ceases to exist without liquidation. In the context of business corporations law, transformations include:
- Mergers of companies or cooperatives,
- Division of companies or cooperatives,
- Transfer of assets to a partner,
- Changes in legal form, and
- Cross-border relocation.
Transformations can be either national, where only Czech business corporations or Czech natural persons are involved or become the successors, or international, where foreign business corporations or foreign natural persons are also involved or become the successors.
In cooperation with our partners, who represent the best law and notary offices in the Czech Republic, we are able to provide our clients with assistance in the transformations of their businesses and thus guarantee a smooth and trouble-free course of this process.
In cooperation with industry-leading international law firms, we are able to provide our clients with the following services:
- Establishment or purchase of companies in all EU member states,
- Establishment or purchase of companies in other countries, including jurisdictions with a preferential tax regime,
- Legal advice to the extent of the client’s needs.