The complexity and ambiguity of tax legislation may lead to disputes with the tax authorities and tax audits and potential further proceedings may become a significant administrative burden for a taxpayer. We defend our clients’ interests in tax proceedings, making use of all the options in order to minimise the harm for the taxpayer.
In representing before the tax authorities we will chiefly provide the following services:
- consultancy on, and representation in, tax audits and on-site checks, preparing responses to the appeals of the tax authorities;
- review of tax assessments and potential application of ordinary and extraordinary remedial measures; representation in disputes with tax authorities;
- registration and deregistration for taxes;
- handling notification and reporting obligations and non-monetary obligations;
- processing applications for a binding assessment;
- processing applications for tax reliefs (cancellation of advance payment obligation, deadline extension, etc.).