Taleo – G2 integration
Taleo Connector is an integration package developed by ARC Consulting (now called RSM Technology) to connect the platform for talent management processes provided by Oracle with LMC G2 application for talent recruitment. It consists of several components – see the scheme below.
- Taleo Cloud Service is a customer’s platform for talent management.
- Taleo Connect Client (TCC) is a standard integration component provided by Oracle for free to each Taleo customer. It is used for all data exchange tasks like exports and imports. ARC Consulting prepared the specific configuration files to support G2 integration.
- Java utility is a specific ARC Consulting piece of code which enables TCC and G2 to communicate. Unfortunately it is not possible to connect both applications directly and this utility helps to align communication methods on both sides. It also transforms the data sets to the proper format.
- G2 is an application provided by LMC to maintain accounts at jobs.cz. Users can see their postings/requisitions, sort and filter candidates, change the publishing rules etc.
Benefits of the solution:
- Time savings due to the automatic data transfer
- Broader candidate pool for better sourcing of new job openings
- Less usage of personal agencies or job postings on external sites because of improved candidate pool – you can directly contact applicants from previous job postings
- Mass communication to all candidates to keep them patient and having heads-up or to reject them