Two weeks to go before deadline for 2017-18 European Business Awards sponsored by RSM
LONDON: EUROPE’s best businesses are urged to enter the 2017-18 European Business Awards, sponsored by RSM, before the end October deadline for a chance to have their business success recognised across the world.
Companies that enter, or are nominated, have the chance to win in one of 12 categories. As well as endorsement and recognition, other benefits include networking opportunities, potential new business partners, increased brand exposure, and the opportunity to be part of a select business community.
To enter or nominate a company go to www.businessawardseurope.com. The competition is independent, free to enter and open to organisations of all sizes and from any industry sector. Last year the European Business Awards attracted over 33,000 organisations from 34 countries. Information on the previous winners can also be found on the website.
Adrian Tripp, CEO of The European Business Awards, said: “For a chance to be recognised as the best in Europe, to learn from peers and gain new clients, please enter or nominate a company today.”
Jean Stephens, CEO of RSM International, the sixth largest global network of independent audit, tax and consulting firms, and long-term sponsors of the Awards, said: “As advisors to growing and successful businesses, such as those in the European Business Awards, we can see first-hand how beneficial this awards programme is for the companies who enter. In such unpredictable times, we believe it is more important than ever to recognise and reward achievements, ethics and ingenuity.”
This year the competition has a three-stage process. Following entry, in November and December a “Ones to Watch” list of businesses, chosen as the most successful, innovative and ethical in each European country, will be published.
After further judging, 12 National Winners will be announced for each country at a series of networking events. Finally, in May 2018 the final 12 European Winners will be announced at a celebratory Gala.
The Awards Categories for 2017-2018:
- The RSM Entrepreneur of the Year Award
- The ELITE Award for Growth Strategy of the Year
- The Award for Innovation
- The Award for International Expansion
- The Social Responsibility and Environmental Awareness Award
- The New Business of The Year Award
- The Workplace and People Development Award
- The Customer and Market Engagement Award
- The Digital Technology Award
- The Business of the Year Award with Turnover € 0 – 25M
- The Business of the Year Award with Turnover €26M – 150M
- The Business of the Year Award with Turnover €150 +
To enter this year’s European Business Awards or for more information about the competition please go to www.businessawardseurope.com or call (+44) (0) 207 234 3535.
About the European Business Awards:
The European Business Awards’ primary purpose is to support the development of a stronger and more successful business community throughout Europe.
The European Business Awards programme serves the European business community in three ways:
- It celebrates and endorses individuals’ and organisations’ success
- It provides and promotes examples of excellence for the business community to aspire to
- It engages with the European business community to create debate on key issues
The European Business Awards is now in its 11th year. Last year it engaged with over 33,000 businesses from 34 countries. Sponsors and partners include RSM, ELITE and PR Newswire.