RSM CZ is a leading Czech consulting company belonging to the independent consulting network RSM International. RSM CZ provides services in the areas of mergers and acquisitions, corporate finance, valuation, tax, trust services, accounting and payroll. Under the name TACOMA, the company has been operating since 1993.
RSM CZ is currently looking for a new member of its financial due diligence team on the position of Consultant or Senior Consultant. Please see description bellow for more details about the vacancy.
- Conducting an analysis of target’s finance and operations in order to identify potential risks and liabilities which may influence the target’s value.
- Providing advisory services to the client with regard to local regulation and legal compliance in connection with target companies.
- Creating and designing tailored due diligence reports.
- Helping the clients to minimize risks born during the transaction by reviewing target´s advertising, product or service communications, personnel policies, notices and disclosures.
- Staying on top of new laws and industry regulations, and advice clients on any changes that may be necessary to comply with during transactions.
- Network internally within the peer group and other levels in the company in order to gain understanding of the target’s issues.
- University degree (preferably major in economics)
- Minimum of 2 years of experience in due diligence for Consultant and minimum of 5 years of experience for Senior Consultant.
- Advanced knowledge of English (oral and written).
- Track record in advisory services in the field of corporate finance, audit or bank environment is preferred.
- Good knowledge of the Czech Accounting Standards.
- Analytical thinking and excellent knowledge of Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- A deep knowledge of legal issues, local regulatory activities and other business related issues is essential.
- Clients-oriented approach.
- Independent thinking, working enthusiasm and proactive approach is most welcome.
- Interesting job opportunity in a constantly growing company
- Cooperation with international trade partners
- Self-fulfillment using creative approaches
- Competitive salary + bonuses
- Corporate non-financial benefits
- Pleasant working environment in Prague 8
If you are interested in this vacancy, please send your CV in Czech and English, along with a cover letter to HR Specialist Lucie Krestová via contact form bellow or to the e-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org
Interested in this job opening?
Udělejte první krok. Zašlete nám Váš životopis, ozveme se.[contact-form-7 404 "Not Found"]