The Senior Consultant will be part of Management Consulting team with focus on Process Improvement and Analytic works, helping companies to improve its efficiency and performance through gathering accurate data, analysis of existing business problems and develop future activities.
A career in Management Consulting is interesting for people who can think out of the box, are creative and flexible in order to come with innovative solutions for our clients. Each project presents a new opportunity to learn and challenge and will give you exposure to new clients, business problems and people.
- Analytical work – identifying the issues, forming hypotheses, prepare process description of the clients, design analyzes, summarize and interpretation of conclusions into recommendations
- Assist in development and implementation of new procedures and features to enhance the workflow of the clients, support process improvement/automations
- Lead and regularly maintain meetings with the clients, meeting minutes preparation and coordinate actions items
- Facilitate discussions with the client to elaborate on the areas of proposed improvements
- Coordinate work with technical consultants – in case needed
- Oversee the design, development of quality related initiatives and ensure quality measures are aligned with overall Business objectives
- Support business and functional team to achieve quality objectives
- Provide support towards continuous Improvement programs like Six Sigma across various functions to create and enhance value to clients
- Project Management
Required skills and abilities:
- University Degree, at minimum bachelor’s degree (Finance, Management, or a related field)
- 2+ years of experience within a multinational or local company (Consultancy background preferred)
- Analytical thinking to bring with appropriate solutions and potential improvements for the clients
- Strong knowledge of the Business processes within the Finance & Financial Reporting and Analysis (IFRS / US GAAP)
- Experience in leading international projects & Ability to manage middle size projects
- Strong communication & presentation skills – be able to lead discussions/communication with clients in different culture diversity
- Lean Six Sigma certification, Green belt or other levels – advantage
- Czech/Slovak, English – daily communication (written and oral) with clients
What we offer:
- Continuous learning and training programs (both in-house and certified courses) tailored to your personal needs, focused on enhancing your knowledge, skills, and abilities
- Chance to team up with true technology experts (NetSuite, Microsoft)
- Family-oriented working atmosphere with an environment of growth
- And of course: Flexible working hours, 25 days holidays, Multisport card, Home office, Bonuses\
Our key projects:
- Focus is on Project Management, CFO services such as elimination/consolidation projects, Chart of Account revision, Month End Closing projects, Capacity studies, NetSuite ERP Implementation, ERP Selection process, etc.
Send us your CV. We are looking forward to meet you.