Prague or Brno, Full time – Our clients are interesting. They are mostly experiencing significant growth and faced with critical finance and accounting requirements. They range in size from start-ups to mid-market and big corporations. They’re involved in different industries, in different stages of development and they need the right financial software platforms that support their environment and want help evaluating, selecting, implementing and integrating the right solution.
That’s where RSM Technology CZ comes into play.
We are looking for senior functional consultant focused on NetSuite in our Technology and management consulting practice. The NetSuite Senior Implementation Consultant is a client-facing role focusing on customization of NetSuite ERP/CRM products and services. You will work closely with Project Managers in conducting multiple client projects ranging from consulting services and technology support, to full implementation. The successful candidate must demonstrate willingness to go the extra mile for the team’s success. They will be a problem solver, creative thinker, fast learner, be detail-oriented, and interested in learning their clients’ business.
As a NetSuite Senior Implementation Consultant you will challenge the status quo and help us launch the NetSuite initiatives within our software selection, integration & implementation practice.
NetSuite Senior Consultant Job Responsibilities:
Responsible for leading all phases of NetSuite Implementation processes, including:
- Participate in and lead aspects of the NetSuite proposal development process with our management team; as well as participate in the development of proposal pricing strategies and engagement agreements with RSM Tech leaders.
- Provide NetSuite consulting expertise utilizing industry experience, business analysis, best practices and a pragmatic mindset to facilitate clients’ most complex requirements.
- Scope, plan, budget, and lead NetSuite implementation and integration projects from business development process through Go Live.
- Tailor, manage and deliver various components of client engagements with our functional and technical teams, including:
- Identify, design, and implement technology and creative business solutions.
- Define the systems strategy, develop systems requirements, design and prototype testing, training, define support procedures, and implement workable NetSuite business solutions under tight deadlines.
- Manage day to day interactions with clients’ executives and project sponsors, and RSM Tech delivery teams.
- Provide on-going post implementation support to optimize user adoption and NetSuite configuration.
Experiences, Skills and Qualifications:
- 3 – 8 years of experience in full life cycle ERP, Accounting, or BI and Finance software integrations.
- Deep understanding of business practices focusing on Accounting/ERP (Accounts Receivable, Accounts Payable, Invoicing, General Ledger, etc.).
- Previous consulting experience with NetSuite is preferred; Netsuite certification highly preferred.
- Hands on functional experience with other solution, including Dynamics, SAP, or Oracle is required.
- Ability to handle a variety of different projects simultaneously and capable of managing multiple deadlines.
- Proven project management and design skills.
- A self-motivated person with strong verbal and written communication skills, with an ability to express complex technical concepts in business terms
- Excellent analytical and problem solving skills.
- Bachelor’s or Advanced degree in accounting, business, finance or other business-related field, computer science, information systems, or other technology-related field
- English proficiency is a must, other languages are preferred
- Travel might be required (10 – 40%)
- Willingness and eagerness to mentor junior staff
You want your next step to be the right one. You’ve worked hard to get where you are today. And now you’re ready to use your unique skills, talents and personality to achieve great things. RSM Technology is a place where you are valued as an individual, mentored as a future leader, and recognized for your accomplishments and potential. Working directly with clients, key decision makers and business owners across various industries and geographies, you’ll move quickly along the learning curve and our clients will benefit from your fresh perspective.
Experience RSM Technology CZ. Experience the power of being understood.
If interested, please send us your CV via the contact form below or send your CV directly to firstname.lastname@example.org.