Our team includes a number of talented professionals coming from various horizons including Banks, or Audit and Consulting firms. They all share the same passion for delivering corporate finance services.
It is our ambition to build on our successes to develop the pre-eminent European-wide middle market corporate finance business. Our cross-border deal activity is continuing to increase and we need additional experienced personnel to drive this growth. As such, we are looking for ambitious individuals with good language skills to join our Czech Republic practice, who are capable of handling complex local as well as international M&A transactions, and who can capitalise on our business networks.
The key responsibilities of a Senior Consultant within our M&A department include the following:
- Identifying and following up potential transaction opportunities;
- Meeting industry contacts and building long term relationships with clients, targets and other intermediaries;
- Desktop analysis of businesses (financials, markets, products, competitors) including modelling business plans;
- Originating and introducing deal ideas to potential acquirers and investors; and
- Preparing pitch documents (including industry research) and actively participating in proposal teams.
Project management of transactions to a successful completion. This involves dealing with both clients and buyers/sellers on transaction issues. This may include:
- Managing the preparation of business plans and information memoranda (sales documents or requests for proposal, etc.);
- Contacting buyers, handling the bid process and assessing bids;
- Advising on valuation, financing structures and financial modelling;
- Assisting management with presentations;
- Scoping and project managing the due diligence processes;
- Commercial input to legal documentation;
- Negotiating terms and conditions; and
- Risk management and compliance procedures.
- You might manage a team of consultants during the execution of assignments and you will contribute to their development by providing on-the-job coaching and training.
- You have a Master degree with at least 3-5 years of relevant professional experience in Corporate Finance or similar experience gained in an Audit or Consultancy firm, an Investment Bank or within a large corporation M&A department.
- You have a network of relevant business contacts within and outside the Czech Republic
- With your strong personality you are able to demonstrate leadership and inspire trust to our clients.
- Experience related to transactions and business valuations is required. Expertise in Private Equity business is welcomed.
- If you are able to work alone and to plan and execute projects with minimum supervision and to complete work within required deadlines
- If you are able to think “outside the box” and apply creative and constructive thinking to proposed recommendations for improvements to internal processes controls, procedures, and policies
- If you have excellent analytical skills in proposing well-founded conclusions
- If you have excellent communication and listening skills with the ability to interact effectively with all levels of management and staff
- You are fluent in English, knowledge of any other foreign language is welcomed
- In addition to a competitive salary, supplemented with attractive fringe benefits, we offer you challenging career perspectives within a dynamic company.
- You will be an integral part of RSM Tacoma´s expanding international corporate finance team and will work with teams focused on each of the firm’s key industry groupings.
- You will have an important role to play in business development and in managing transaction execution across a broad range of transactions including acquisitions, disposals, financing and private equity. You will gain exposure to a wide range of clients, from global multinationals through to entrepreneurial, owner managed businesses, covering both domestic and cross border mergers and acquisition work.
Please send your CV and motivation letter to us.