Prague or Brno, Full time or Part time, as Employee or Contractor, Flexible working hours – Our clients are interesting. They are mostly experiencing significant growth and faced with critical finance and business requirements. They range in size from start-ups to mid-market and big corporations. They’re involved in different industries, in different stages of development and they need the right ERP platforms that support their environment and want help evaluating, selecting, implementing and integrating the right solution.
That’s where RSM Technology CZ comes into play.
We are looking for technical consultant focused on NetSuite in our Technology and management consulting practice. The NetSuite Technical Consultant is a developer role focusing on customization of NetSuite ERP/CRM products and services. You will work closely with Functional consultant in conducting multiple client projects ranging from NetSuite customization, integrations, reporting and data migration. The successful candidate must demonstrate willingness to go the extra mile for the team’s success. They will be a problem solver, creative thinker, fast learner, be detail-oriented, and interested in learning their clients‘ business.
As a NetSuite Technical Consultant you will challenge the status quo and help us launch the NetSuite initiatives within our software selection, integration & implementation practice.
NETSUITE CONSULTANT JOB RESPONSIBILITIES
- As a project team member work with functional consultants to execute NetSuite implementations and changes to existing systems using the company’s project methodology
- Ensure completion of tasks, milestones, and components including but not limited to functional specifications, design specifications, configurations, quality assurance, implementations, and project reviews
- Work with the implementation team to design changes to existing systems and integrate new systems into client’s infrastructure
- Alongside the project lead to implement process improvements with systematic solutions
- Develop new functions, integrations, reports
- Help functional consultants to improve and troubleshoot existing installation
- Take a hands-on approach to troubleshooting
EXPERIENCE, SKILLS AND QUALIFICATIONS
- Bachelor’s degree in accounting, Computer Science or related field required, students also welcome
- applications/services, or other mid-market accounting/ERP application
- Willingness to understand information technology processes focusing on Accounting, eCommerce and Manufacturing
- Experience with any global ERP system is welcome
- Knowledge of the Web services (REST) is welcome
- Ability to prepare work estimates, meet deadlines, and work on multiple projects simultaneously
- Ability to discuss and suggest multiple solutions based on limited resources
- Must be a team player and be able to effectively interact with staff at all levels of the company
- Strong conceptual, analytical and problem-solving skills
- English is used on daily basis, other languages are welcome
You want your next step to be the right one. You’ve worked hard to get where you are today. And now you’re ready to use your unique skills, talents and personality to achieve great things. RSM Technology is a place where you are valued as an individual, mentored as a future leader, and recognized for your accomplishments and potential. Working directly with clients, key decision makers and business owners across various industries and geographies, you’ll move quickly along the learning curve and our clients will benefit from your fresh perspective.
If interested, please send us your CV via the contact form below.