Prague or Brno, Full time or Part time, as Employee or Contractor, Flexible working hours – Our clients are interesting. They are mostly experiencing significant growth and faced with critical finance and business requirements. They range in size from start-ups to mid-market and big corporations. They’re involved in different industries, in different stages of development and they need the right ERP platforms that support their environment and want help evaluating, selecting, implementing and integrating the right solution.
That’s where RSM Technology CZ comes into play.
We are looking for functional consultant focused on NetSuite in our Technology and management consulting practice. The NetSuite Consultant is a client-facing role focusing on customization of NetSuite ERP/CRM products and services. You will work closely with Project Managers in conducting multiple client projects ranging from consulting services and technology support, to full implementation. The successful candidate must demonstrate willingness to go the extra mile for the team’s success. They will be a problem solver, creative thinker, fast learner, be detail-oriented, and interested in learning their clients‘ business.
As a NetSuite Consultant you will challenge the status quo and help us launch the NetSuite initiatives within our software selection, integration & implementation practice.
NETSUITE CONSULTANT JOB RESPONSIBILITIES
- As a project team member work with project lead/managers to execute NetSuite implementations and changes to existing systems using the company’s project methodology
- Ensure completion of tasks, milestones, and components including but not limited to functional specifications, design specifications, configurations, quality assurance, implementations, and project reviews
- Work with the implementation team to design changes to existing systems and integrate new systems into client’s infrastructure
- Alongside the project lead to implement process improvements with systematic solutions
- Train end users on how to effectively use financial systems features and applications
- Develop customized saved searches for shared business user usage and to support integration needs
- Develop informational reports
- Take a hands-on approach to troubleshooting
EXPERIENCE, SKILLS AND QUALIFICATIONS
- Bachelors degree in Accounting, Computer Science or related field required, students also welcome
- Willingness to understand information technology processes focusing on Accounting, Manufacturing and eCommerce
- Experience with any global ERP systém is welcome
- Knowledgeable in relational database architecture and methods including hands-on experience in developing SQL queries desired
- Ability to work under pressure, meet deadlines, and work on multiple projects simultaneously
- Must be a team player and be able to effectively interact with staff at all levels of the firm
- Strong conceptual, analytical and problem solving skills
- Excellent client skills and customer relationship management skills
- Strong verbal and written communication skills, with an ability to express complex technical concepts in business terms
- English is a must, other languages are preferred
- Travel might be required (10-30%).
You want your next step to be the right one. You’ve worked hard to get where you are today. And now you’re ready to use your unique skills, talents and personality to achieve great things. RSM Technology is a place where you are valued as an individual, mentored as a future leader, and recognized for your accomplishments and potential. Working directly with clients, key decision makers and business owners across various industries and geographies, you’ll move quickly along the learning curve and our clients will benefit from your fresh perspective.
If interested, please send us your CV via the contact form below.