The Junior Consultant will be part of Management Consulting team with focus on Process Improvement and Analytic works, helping companies to improve its efficiency and performance through gathering accurate data, analysis of existing business problems and develop future activities.
A career in Management Consulting is interesting for people who can think out of the box, are creative and flexible to come with innovative solutions for our clients. Each project presents a new opportunity to learn and challenge and will give you exposure to new clients, business problems and people.
- Analytical work – identifying the issues, forming hypotheses, prepare process description of the clients, design analyzes, summarize and interpretation of conclusions into recommendations
- Assist in development and implementation of new procedures and features to enhance the workflow of the clients, support process improvement/automations
- Cooperate with technical consultants – in case needed
- Support business and functional team to achieve quality objectives
- Provide support towards continuous Improvement programs like Six Sigma across various functions to create and enhance value to clients
- Basics of Project Management
- Basic understanding of business & financial processes, accounting knowledge
Required skills and abilities:
- University Degree, at minimum bachelor’s degree (Finance, Management, or a related field)
- Analytical thinking to bring with appropriate solutions and potential improvements for the clients
- Basic knowledge of the Business processes within the Finance & Financial Reporting and Analysis (IFRS / US GAAP)
- Strong communication & presentation skills – be able to lead discussions/communication with clients in different culture diversity
- Czech/Slovak, English – daily communication (written and oral) with clients
What we offer:
- Continuous learning and training programs (both in-house and certified courses) tailored to your personal needs, focused on enhancing your knowledge, skills, and abilities
- Chance to team up with true technology experts (NetSuite, Microsoft)
- Family-oriented working atmosphere with an environment of growth
- And of course: Flexible working hours, 25 days holidays, Multisport card, Home office, Bonuses
If you are interested in the vacancy please send us your CV or your LinkedIn profile.